Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hi!

  I think it's been a few weeks since the last post. It's been a really long winter and everyone in the club has been a bit burnt-out I think. A few of us went beck to work in film after the winter hiatus, so lots of changes! Finally it's starting to get warm out and I'm inspired to post what we've been working on. Lisa had a great idea - everyone bring in one object that has some meaning for them or that they really want to paint. I LOVE this idea! I have a couple of boxes of cool stuff for set - ups, but it's been so much fun to see what other people think is cool and interesting. Well, I should let you know that only one person has been bringing stuff  - thanks Gene!! - but I think that when the clubbers start to re-emerge you"ll see some cool, interesting and different set-ups!




I didn't take a picture of this set-up. We only did one week on this - Gene brought in the cool Krisna lamp thing. I like the simplicity of this arrangement.


I loove the green fur. I got it for free from a fly- fishing store. Gene brought in the Mexican mask. I love this set-up. I think it's a great combination of textures, colours, transparence/opacity.



This is this week's set-up. Again, Gene brought in something cool - the red and blue coconut bowl. I find this week's reaalllly difficult. Not sure if I'm going to start over on Tuesday or continue with was I have from this past week.....


No comments:

Post a Comment