Thursday, March 7, 2013

Still Life Club #3

I was really happy with the set-up this week. I found the cuuutest container full of jelly - pops or something in Chinatown and bought it for a party, but I new I really wanted the container for still life club!! The clubbers did an amaaazing job on the tequila bottle in SLC #1, so I thought I'd bring one back into the pose. Also those fake flowers made a come-back. A few of us remembered doing a really bad painting with them in it like, a year ago!





My week #1 - not crazy about the composition, but  I'll work on it next week anyway.

One of my favorite things about Still Life Club is the walk home. The streets are always empty and there's always some neat stuff to look at...




 I love that someone keeps their trees in the hall...

 And has put up a cool paint by numbers



 














No comments:

Post a Comment